Thursday, June 02, 2005

SKUNK UNDER MY HOUSE!



Not long after I hopped onto the sidewalk to take my evening stroll tonight, I spied two SKUNKS! engaged in some sort of social face-off between my house and our neighbors'. Immediately, I ran inside to grab my flashlight and the camera, and when I came back outside I witnessed them escape to an opening on the side of the house that led under the floorboards. I then stood guard outside it, flashlight and camera in hand, waiting like a maniac for the SKUNKS! to pop their SKUNK! heads out so I could take a picture. Ten minutes later I found myself face-to-face with the treacherous beast. I managed to snap this photograph before the awful creature leaped up into the air and struck me down, as the other SKUNK emerged from its lair. They worked together for what seemed an eternity, clawing my face to shreds and feasting on my insides.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG its the skunk from hell *glow*

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home