Friday, April 29, 2005

WHAT KIND OF A HOUSE YOU CAN BUY FOR $165,000 IN NORTHWEST ARKANSAS

For $165,000, you can get yourself a nice one. Here is a 3 bed, 1 bath in Fayetteville, U of A's host city, population 60,000, situated right at the brink of the Ozarks. Look at those trees, that deck, that living room large enough to entertain the entire feline and pachyderm wings of the Ringling Brothers' Barnum and Bailey Travelling Circus's Live Animal Department. I mean, that is a spacious room! I want a house with that kind of living room. You could literally have a baby and then lose it somewhere within that space and never find it again, despite its constant crying. You would be like, "Oh fuck fuck fuck, WHERE IS MY BABY!! WHERE IS MY NEWBORN CHILD? I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND IT -- THIS GODDAMN LIVING ROOM IS TOO LARGE!"








Anyway, I'm trying to move to Fayetteville with my girlfriend for grad school. We're planning to substitute teach for income in the meantime and rent a downtown apartment to live in. It is completely reasonable that we would wish to hang around and buy property there. What. Am I expected to do that here in San Diego? Ha. Stop it. Knock that off. You are making me laugh laughs out of mouth.

Songs I am feeling right now (I mean now).

Unwound "Below the Salt" Leaves Turn Inside You [Dischord; 1999]
Silkworm "Don't Look Back" It'll Be Cool [Touch and Go; 2004]
Hot Snakes "Let it Come" Automatic Midnight [Swami; 2000]
Six Finger Satellite "Sea of Tranquility Pts 1 & 2" Law of Ruins [Sub Pop; 1998]

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

failed.

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The house looks nice, but Fayetville, Ak? I don't know

Jason

3:48 PM  
Blogger Hamburger Burglar (from MacDonalds) said...

who said anything about fayetteville, alaska?

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home