Wednesday, April 13, 2005

CAVE SENTRY OWL DUO



I watched about twenty minutes of The Mask starring Cher this morning and I had trouble remembering whether or not that kid actually looked like that or if it was in fact a cosmetic enhancement. I also sat through Spanglish yesterday afternoon and it was a total piece of shit, save the two OK characters: Alcoholic Grandma, and Mexican Guy Washing His Car Without a Shirt.

A ZEN MICRO 4 GIGA-BYTE MP-3 STYLE ELECTRONICAL MUSIC-PLAYING MECHANISM is now in my posession! Thanks aplenty to Melecita for her generosity. What have I fed to the magical box so far? I have fed it plenty of The Fall, Peter Brotzmann Trio, Smog, Unwound, Polvo, The Wipers (who I cherish as if they were my own), The Ponys, the new Arcade Fire everybody's talking about, the new Wilco nobody's talking about, Superchunk, Sly Stone, "Remember Me" by British Sea Power and none of their other wimpy crap, a Circle Jerks song, a Sparklehorse song, a Mekons song, some of the new Oneida album which is weirding me out a little and that is good I guess, lots of Guided by Voices' trademark magnificence, my buddies Silkworm, Trans Am, Hot Snakes, and the Buzzcocks. I resisted the urge to "spice up" my 4 gigs with Herb Alpert & the Tijuana Brass, as I have been known to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home