Thursday, September 22, 2005

CREAM OF WHAT


Antique postcard of the Cream of Wheat Building, downtown Minneapolis. Cream of Wheat Building!

The interview I had on Friday went well, but the HEAD GUY who directed the interview was a douche royale who decided to eat a fucking donut while he interviewed me. It was the last interview of the afternoon, I guess he was resigned to not even attempting to give the appearance of professional consideration. I also got home to find he had left me a phone message two hours prior asking if I wouldn't mind coming in two hours earlier for convenience's sake, but he was difficult to understand because his voice sounded all mumbled and detatched, leading me to wonder if this guy has a nasty habit of stuffing his mouth with donuts every time he's trying to make formal contact with strangers. Anyway, fuck the City of San Diego and their lucrative, worthwhile "jobs." Oh, I'm just bitter.

ILE asks, "What is the most rubbish U.S. state?" I voted for Florida, but would have also voted for Indiana, might also vote for South Carolina if I had a better idea of it, wished to stick up for poor Alabama and Mississippi, and didn't feel it was right to pick on the Dakotas.

Finally found what has to be the most interesting confluence visit at the Degree Confluence Project. This one's in the Himalayas, and two dudes had to literally freeze their lips off to get there. It was worth it, though, cause they got to have yak meat and yak butter tea for breakfast every day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hamburger Burglar (from MacDonalds) said...

fuck you anonymous

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home