Monday, July 11, 2005

SMOKING CATS STUB OUT THEIR CIGARETTE BUTTS AND PICK UP A COPY OF THE CLASSIFIEDS SECTION

Hi friends. I'm not going to post in this blog any longer until I can find a job. My worker's comp checks finally dried up last week, and though I've been looking for real income (the kind that isn't simply a pleasant surprise every two weeks) for a while now, NOW now is the time to really get moving on that so I don't ruin my life and the lives of everyone around me. So, nose the grindstone. Seriously. I didn't even put a nice picture up to accompany this entry, so into that grindstone my nose is.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noooooooo!

6:06 PM  
Blogger RB said...

What kind of job are you looking for? Anyway we can help?

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post maybe today, maybe tomorrow, and for the rest of your life.

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post already! I work long hours with little distractions!

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home